Monday

~ The Witches at Gardner Village ~

 Flying witches.
It's that most amazing time of year again...Fall!
Autumn, Fall, 'witch~ever' word you choose, it's time for our annual visit to Gardner Village to enjoy the scenery and enjoy the witches that they display.
 So, in the spirit of Fall, enjoy these pictures of the witches.


 I can never pick a favourite witch. All of the witches are super cute!
  
We also went to one of our favourite shops: Home Again.
It's a consignment shop that is near Gardner Village. 
On this trip, we bought a fantastic box pumpkin that lights up.
More on that later..
This past week, we took time to visit Gardner Village, do some shopping, and worked like crazy on "The List".
More to come on "The List".

Have a wonderful day and enjoy Fall!
It's official now, so it's legal to enjoy pumpkin flavoured everything... *tee hee**.

Attitude of Gratitude :
~ So grateful for rain!
About 1:00 this morning, we woke to the sound of rain. As our little hamlet has a complete restriction placed on each household of absolutely no watering outside, we were so grateful to hear the rain! 
Last week, the main shaft in the water pump for our city water broke. We are all on spring water now and awaiting the city repair of the well. 

11 comments:

  1. What fun!! What great witches. I am so glad you had a nice time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was so fun to have a little get away :)
      Seeing Gardner Village all decorated for Fall and Halloween sure put me in the Fall mood!

      Delete
  2. Hi Kerin. What fun to see all those witches. I do love a good witch! Glad you had some rain and so glad that fall is official. This is the best season. I wish Christmas was in this season then all would be prefect!..Happy Monday..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite witch is the one that crashed into the building.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Kerin! What a sweet but scary village. I think the chocolate witch is my favorite. I'm not sure what a box pumpkin is so I am waiting on the edge of my seat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like so much fun! I like the flying witch. :) And the shop sounds fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great WITCH place to visit . . .
    Puts me in the mood!
    Looking forward to “The List.”

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are crazy! I like the one that crashed into the wall, but all are very creative.
    Sounds like a lovely day ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun! I'm not able to pick my favorite, either. I'm just beginning to see fall décor in New York City. It was summer last week, but now with cooler weather the pumpkins are just the right look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Each season has so many fun things to do
    but I really enjoy al the fall activities the best.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment.
It means so much to me, that you've taken a few minutes in your day, to stop by and visit.
I love getting to know you, and having our "chats".
Have a wonderful day.