Thursday

~ All is Merry and Bright ~


 I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,

 Just like the ones I used to know
 Where the treetops glisten and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow
 I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,
With every Christmas card I write
 May your days be merry and bright,
And may all your Christmases be white.
 We are dreaming of a white Christmas..
as for now, there is no snow on the ground.
So, I added a bit of frost and a bit of snow to my pictures... just for that wintery feel.

Perhaps through the magic of this Christmas season , we will have a white Christmas.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, and I will see you in the New Year!
Enjoy this time with those you love.....
{* The leaded glass window that I repainted the frame on.
I am loving the black paint, as opposed to the white color it had previously.
Hanging in the library window, with twinkle lights behind it.}

Attitude of gratitude:
~Feeling grateful for warm socks
~Feeling grateful for Christmas carols
~Feeling thankful for "clickers" that turn on my light and lanterns, etc.. with just a click of a button.. it's so nice to just click a button and have the twinkling Christmas lights all come on!
~Feeling grateful for prayers from kind family and friends, on our behalf.  I know that our Heavenly Father blesses me every day.
~ Feeling grateful for each of you... thank you for being my blog friends.

16 comments:

  1. Your decorations look just charming! I really like the black on the window too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful photos! I love all of your decorations and how they look. I bet it feels so nice and homey. I love your gingerbread men.
    I always like your list of what you are grateful for, I am grateful for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the traditional lights and colors! So comfy and cozy, great job! Merry Christmas!! -Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerin, I love your pictures... your house looks beautiful. I take it you are taking the next two weeks "off".... so Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, and thanks for all your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty . . .
    I enjoyed the "Frosty Peek" . . .
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Kerin!
    I am grateful for kindness . . . YOURS . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely post. Surprisingly no snow here either, but hoping for some!!
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.
    So grateful for you too, blogging friend. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping for a snowy magical Christmas.
    Enjoy!

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kerin~

    Merry Christmas! Your pictures are beautiful, and look sooooo Christmasy! We don't have any snow either - it's 44 degrees here today! Hopefully by Christmas we will get a light dusting . . . just like your cute pictures!

    Blessings to you sweet friend!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Christmas decor looks beautiful, Kerin! I love the frosty, snowy look. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas! Thanks for being my blog friend. I'm looking forward to reading your posts in 2015! ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all your frosty photos! We get a trace of snow last night.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dearest Kerin, your Christmas decorations are stunning! Your home looks like the perfect place to enjoy a lovely Christmas :)

    Have a very Merry and Bright Christmas, sweet friend! Hugs and blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you are going to have a white Christmas! I watch the weather channel a lot! LOL. It's one of the few decent things on t.v. these days. Lucky you! I wish you and your family the joy and peace of this wonderful time of year....Hugs.......Sam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, dear Kerin!! Thank you so very, very much for your sweet Christmas card! Made my heart smile. The Little Men and Co. pulled out of the drive heading back to VA this morning... it is VERY quiet in here. ;) Just wanted to wish you a belated Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!! blessings ~ tanna
    ps thank you again!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kerin, Your White Christmas looks beautiful! Stopping by to wish you and your family a very Happy 2015!!
    Hugs,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy New Year to you! I have been on a little "holiday blog break" and just stopped by - love your Christmas decorations. I know you had a great holiday. Love to you in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your home is so beautiful with your Christmas decorations! Hope you had a blessed and beautiful Christmas! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment.
It means so much to me, that you've taken a few minutes in your day, to stop by and visit.
I love getting to know you, and having our "chats".
Have a wonderful day.