Tuesday

The Witches are back!



 Yay!
The Witches are back at  Gardner Village ! { http://www.gardnervillage.com/}
We love to visit Gardner Village in the Fall.
They have the cutest displays, and it's always fun to see the animated witches.

 Don't you just love these chunky pumpkins?!
OK.. get me the chainsaw, and a big ol log, and a can of orange spray paint.
I love the rustic, charming look of those chunky pumpkins!
 Witches playing softball.
How cute are those striped socks, and blue bloomers!!


Witch making the pitch.
Ok... super cute!
I also adore the darling way that all the shops {once upon a time they were old houses} have been painted and decorated.
So, when we lived at the homestead, I was so in love with this shade of green for a house!
Had we stayed at the homestead, I was intent on painting our Farmhouse Cottage this very shade of green, and painting the trim a crisp white.
Maybe one day I will have a cute garden shed here at Mill Hill Meadow, and trust me... I will paint it this green, with white trim.

Hope you are enjoying Fall !
***To see more Witches.... head on over to my other blog :cottageonmain.blogspot.



17 comments:

  1. I love that green, too.. My fave.. Fall decor is lovely with the pumpkins and nature at it;s best.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute halloween witches- I like the first one best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute witches! I think that green is pretty on that house. I think it is really pretty.
    I hope you have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kerin~

    Oh my goodness, Gardner Village, one of my favorite places to visit, especially during October! I don't think I will make it this year, but thanks to you, I can visit it on your blog!!

    Loving the cooler temps here in Idaho, the leaves are changing, and things are looking like Autumn here!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those witches are so cute and FUN!! LOL! Love that leopard print skirt!! The log pumpkins are wonderful! Hmmm.... now, I'll be looking around for a chunk of wood! blessings and hugs ~ tanna
    ps thank you for my sweet note!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to visit there. It's so cute! I love that green and white too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun witches!!
    I like those chucky pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely delightful! A lot of work must go into all of those witches! And the wooden pumpkins are gorgeous. I would love your recipes for those breads you mentioned...yum! I usually just make the regular no-knead bread but I need to expand my horizons! LOL! Take care sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you believe I've never been to Gardner Village at Halloween. My sister goes every year. I love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so cute. Looks like a fun place to visit!

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kerin, that looks like a really great shop. The kind of place that I would love to visit. Wish I lived closer. Dear little Witches! Funny thing, our cottage was exactly that same color green when we bought it. It was faded and dusty though and we had to give it a facelift. Wish I had gone for red though. Someone talked me out of it!!..Happy Wednesday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the witch theme . . . what a fun idea, place to visit!
    Great idea, a gardening house, your favorite "granny apple green" with white trim!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun place. So enjoying all the Halloween decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would agree with you. I love that green.

    Cute witches! I would love to go there and see those creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We love Gardner Village too! Especially when the witches come out to play. Love that green too. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  16. How fun. I love all the witches! Hope your Halloween was a Happy one! Enjoy the coming week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Kerin, These are fun pictures you have shared. It is cold/windy in GA this weekend. Hope you and your family are doing well. Mildred

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment.
It means so much to me, that you've taken a few minutes in your day, to stop by and visit.
I love getting to know you, and having our "chats".
Have a wonderful day.