Friday

Peaceful skies, Peacocks and Longhorns

 

Country living is a beautiful blessing.
Peaceful skies.
Another beautiful day.

A neighboring farmstead with dozens and dozens of peacocks.

We've counted nearly 40. 

They are roaming the roads and fields.
Why did the peacock cross the road?

 In this case, to get to the trees so that he could roost at night!

Just around the bend from the peacocks, a different farm with a bunch of longhorn cattle.
They come in lots of colors and sizes and it's an enjoyable sight to see them grazing at dusk.
Love the brown speckled one.
Living in the county is an amazing blessing and not one day passes that I am not grateful for this beautiful life :)



5 comments:

  1. Kerin, I agree with all that you have said. Beautiful photos and wonderful subjects. Even though I wouldn't like to be face to face with either of those, they certainly are beautiful and amazing as are your peaceful skies..Loved this post..Happy Easter..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerin. That is so interesting that there are so many peacocks around your place. Lots of Long Horns too. Looks like you live in beautiful, peaceful surroundings. I your area of Utah. Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend. See you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful landscape and photos! There is someone near me who raises Long horns. They are so majestic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! That is amazing! I never knew that this was in your area. You will have to tell me all about it. I love longhorns! Those horns are so impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All those peacocks, not something I see around my house... ever! And the cattle, you live in a wonderful place!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment.
It means so much to me, that you've taken a few minutes in your day, to stop by and visit.
I love getting to know you, and having our "chats".
Have a wonderful day.