Wednesday

Jumpers

The Jumpers are back in town..
 The peaks of our mountains are said to be some of the best for jumping off of; for paragliding, of course!
When the weather warms up, we see many para~ gliders dotting the blue sky.
 Landing zone.
Prepping zone, as well.
 To learn more about our local popular jump sites, visit here:Central Utah Air Sports Association


 Certainly looks like a blast, but I'll be keeping my feet on the ground, and eyes to the skies and enjoying the jumpers from terra firma, with a set of binoculars.




 Now that we are official members of the 'Bragging Grandparents Club', I just want to mention that our little Liam will be a big brother to a sweet baby sister in June!
Our darling daughter~in~love had a bit of a scare last week, so she's been instructed to take it easy and absolutely NO lifting. 
She's following doctors orders and is feeling well now and each day is a small victory!

Things I've been working on ...
 *Yard work...in all of its glorious forms!
 *Major re~arranging of furniture. Living here for 9 months now, I'm getting familiar with our home and what looks and feels best.
 I tend to start one project, then it becomes 2 and 3 and 30!!!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Kerin. I love seeing those jumpers too, but not doing for me. Our grandson wanted to jump after his high school graduation so we watched. He loved it but said it was very scary and never did it again. Little Liam is a doll and I hope your DIL stays safe and careful. She is a doll too! Stay well..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing like being a grandparent!! Your Liam is just adorable, and congrats on his new little sister coming in June! Your pictures are beautiful of the area you live in! Imagine, jumping off mountains! I am not a brave person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Won't be long now. June will soon be upon us.
    I have no desire to jump off a mountain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liam is adorable! I'm so happy to hear there is another on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have missed a lot! Last time I remember your son was fixing up a house and then getting engaged? Look at your darling grandson and a little girl on the way? How wonderful! I pray that your daughter in love remains well and healthy!
    I would definitely keep my feet on the ground too. I am not crazy about heights and I may not even want to watch! LOL!
    I am like

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the increasing grandmahood! She's a beautiful pregnant mama!
    Yes, yard work in all its forms is best. I love being outside.

    Enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree...feet on the ground.
    Congratulations on your sweet new bundle
    coming to your family.

    Take care.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your happy news. Prayers for Mama to be and baby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the upcoming birth. Sometimes I wished we would have more grandkids, but I have been told the shop is closed by our Daughter. HA! HA!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment.
It means so much to me, that you've taken a few minutes in your day, to stop by and visit.
I love getting to know you, and having our "chats".
Have a wonderful day.