Friday

Leaves Change

 Autumn beauty:
Brilliant crimson mums, shrub leaves change from green to red.
 Colourful rainbow over the mountains, sunshine warms the mountain tops after an Autumn storm.
 Vibrant blue skies. Russet colored sunflower stalks.
 Displays of colourful foliage across the mountains...browns, reds and yellows.
 Dry sunflowers dance with the winds. Birds snack on remaining sunflower seeds. 
The leaves change. 
Autumn is finally here. 
My most favourite time of the year. 
 The square pumpkin sits cheerily on the steps of the front porch and at night, his crooked smile lights up.
 Orange pumpkins...
 Orange pumpkins, white pumpkins, green and pink and yellow pumpkins.
Enjoy this changing leaves season, dear friends.

Attitude of gratitude:
~Feeling thankful for the good health that I and my sweet husband are blessed with. I do not take our good health for granted. 
~Grateful for our home, and the warm and welcoming feeling that resides in our home.

Bring back:
Kindness, and the old adage of 'If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Homespun Philosophy: A penny saved, is a penny earned.




12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous yellow and tangerine in that final photo. . ,
    Lotsa yum . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going to Loris farm stand and pumpkin patch. Your photos are lovely,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Bonnie :)
      So, I guess you mean you're going to Beck's, correct?
      Love that place too! That's where we stock up every year.

      Delete
  3. Kerin, your foliage is gorgeous! We just have little touches of yellow and brown. No reds yet. Love the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colorful fall photos.
    I too am so thankful for my health!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kerin!

    Oh my goodness...it was like reading poetry, and the pictures were absolutely beautiful!! I love this time if year as well, especially when we have had so much bounty...si much to be thankful for!!

    Yes, kindness needs to cond back in style... ;0)

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fall is looking beautiful in your area! That rainbow is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such lovely photos and such lovely things of fall.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so beautiful! I just love Fall. The leaves are a little behind in changing this year, but I'm ready for them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kerin, you are the winner of this month's giveaway! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful posting of all your golden colors, and those pumpkins are stunning.
    I'm behind on visiting so maybe most of your leaves have fallen?
    I loved your attitude of gratitude list. Good health is certainly worth praising the Lord for.

    Bless you~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment.
It means so much to me, that you've taken a few minutes in your day, to stop by and visit.
I love getting to know you, and having our "chats".
Have a wonderful day.